Things at my work have gotten chaotic again, as the event I’m currently working on draws closer and closer. I apologize for not posting more in the last week or so.
What I’ve been up to lately:
- Sort of getting my mileage up so I can begin training for the half marathon I want to run
- Choosing a half marathon, which will take place in November
- Running to countless businesses, doing hands-on marketing and selling vendor space at my current event
- Doing an insane amount of social media-ing for said event, which may have given me the overall computer-fatigue that I blame my blogging hiatus upon
- Lifting weights and generally gym-ing it up with the boyfriend
- Accidentally injuring my shoulder from a combination of weight-lifting and overzealous yoga posing
- Ordering that Cthulhu shirt from Teefury…
- Planning an EXCELLENT giveaway for you guys, and waiting with baited breath for the giveaway product to be shipped to my doorstep
- Spending some time at the zoo and at Walker Stalker Con with the boyfriend
- Continuing my ass-kickery of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Arriving INCREDIBLY late to the party and getting obsessed with The Tudors on Netflix
- Just generally running around like a crazy person
Look forward to some better posts soon, guys!